Custom Plastic Piping & Tubing
ACE, Absolute Custom Extrusions is a full capability tubing extrusion company. The materials we use for custom tubing are selected based on heat, pressure, or chemical resistance, durability, dimensional stability, cost and other characteristics, and are based on customer requirements.
- Outside Diameter 1/32" to 4"
- Wall Thickness From .005" to .250"
- Cut to Length
- Coiled or Spooled
The materials we use can be of commercial or engineering grade and can be specified to meet a wide variety of needs. As an economical alternative, recycled materials can be used when requirements permit.
Tubing can be Made of a Wide Variety of Materials, Including
- Polystyrene (HIPS)
- ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- High, Low or Linear Low Density Polyethylene (HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE)
- PVC Rigid or Flexible (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- CPVC (Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Polyurethane (PU)
- Engineered Thermoplastics
- Other Materials are Available if Required
- Recycled Materials Based on Request
Standard Colors we Offer
Some of our standard colors
Color availability is dependent on material selection
- Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Orange, Grey, White and Black
Custom color matching available.
For water conditioning applications, we offer materials that can be used for these applications:
- Hot or Cold Water Tubes
- Distributor Tubes
- Float Rods
- All Materials Used for Water Conditioning Applications are NSF & FDA Certified
- Building & Construction
- Display & P-O-P
- Energy & Renewable Energy
- General Industry - Industrial
- Housewares, Appliances & Home Furnishings
- Lawn & Garden
- Machinery & Commercial Tool
- Medical, Dental, Veterinarian, Laboratory & Pharmaceutical
- Modular & Storage
- Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
- Research & Development
- Sporting Goods, Hobbies, Crafts, Games & Toys
- Water Treatment & Wastewater Management
- Wholesale Suppliers & Distribution
Inline & Secondary Operations
- Cut to Length, Coiled or Spooled
- Heat Sealing
- Labeling & UPC Application
- Two-way Adhesive Backing
- Other Secondary Operations Available
Design, engineering, prototyping and material selection are the services that make Absolute Custom Extrusions a better business partner. Please click here for more information on our services.
Other Operations are Available Upon Request. Let us be Your Plastic Manufacturing Resource.
Please contact your ACE sales representative at 414-332-8133 or email to discuss products and services. Or fill out the Request For Quote form below.
Shaping the World with Plastic Extrusions for Over 25 Years